Today Drew and I did our taxes. I don’t mind doing my taxes but in recent years I have dreaded the thought. I am so happy to have a teammate to help file taxes with this year.
Our experience was probably the best either of us have had when it comes to filing taxes. Although I think I speak for myself. Everything is more fun with a partner!
I had all the appropriate forms spread out and organized. Drew manned the computer, and just as importantly our soundtrack.
That’s right, we came up with the ultimate Tax Filing Soundtrack. Let me lay it down for you.
Click here to listen.
- Pet Shop Boys- Let’s Make Lots of Money
- M.I.A.- Paper Planes
- Jimi Hendrix- Tax Free
- Danny Kaye- I Paid My Income Tax Today
- Ludacris- Money Maker
- Fitz and The Tantrums- Money Grabber
- Pink Floyd- Money
- Relient K- Life After Death and Taxes
- Donna Summer- She Works Hard For The Money
- The Drums- Money
- Ginger Rogers- We’re In The Money
- Steve Miller Band- Take the Money and Run
- Nelly- Must Be The Money
- The Beatles- Taxman (Actual Playlist includes a remix by Steve Fisk)